Across industries, from Fortune 100 companies with many locations, to regional firms with one facility, Solberg•Adams consistently performs for clients.
- Solberg•Adams saved a medical health plan company $7,000 per month by redesigning the network topology for better cost, efficiency and disaster recovery.
- Solberg•Adams found a billing error and prepared the request that helped a transportation company receive a $160,000 refund.
- Solberg•Adams, using its extensive research capability and SAVE audit business model, discovered a tariff error that resulted in a forest products company having costs reduced by more than $3,000 per month and receiving a refund of more than $200,000.
- Solberg•Adams helped a metropolitan government identify unused circuits, and redesign the voice and data networks, reducing costs by more than 25% and generating refunds of more than $8,000 and still counting.
- Solberg•Adams assisted a global scanning company, reducing costs by 35% through renegotiating voice, data, and wireless contracts, redesigning the network to include Gig-E and Hosting facilities, and outsourcing project management of carriers to Solberg•Adams. The cost reduction and re-design will facilitate rapid expansion into at least three new international markets by year-end.
- Solberg•Adams reduced the monthly directory assistance costs by $3,600 for a non-profit hospital by re-engineering the network's routing tables and managing implementation.
- Solberg•Adams saved a dental management firm $4,200 per month by identifying and canceling circuits no longer in use at 65+ locations.
- Solberg•Adams helped a large regional bank consolidate three different networks after growth acquisitions. The company is saving more than $50,000 per month as a result of the redesign, re-negotiation and consolidation.
- Solberg•Adams completed an inventory for a large wood products company and identified more than 70 locations the company didn't know they were paying for. The actual monthly savings and refund is still being determined